How do I find out my ring size?
The easiest way to know your ring size it's the following:
- Select a ring you already own that fits the desired finger.
- Use a ruler or tape measure and place the ring on top,measure the millimeters from side to side of the ring.
- Compare these measurements with our sizing guide.
To learn more about the sizing of our jewelry, please consult the extended size guide here.
ESP / IT
EUR Circum. mm
UK / US / AUS
3,5 - 4
|8||48||15,3||4,5 - 5||I - J|
|12||52||16,5||6 - 6,5||L - M|
|14||54||17,1||6,75 - 7||N|
|16||56||17,8||7,5||O - P|
|24||64||20,4||10,5 - 11||V|
We spent 180 minutes crafting this unique pieces in our workshop in Valencia, Spain.
- Do not press the piece from the stone. To put it on or take it off, use force by holding your arms, as doing so on the stone may damage it.
- Any blow can damage the stone.
- To protect the stone, avoid sporting activities or sleeping with the piece.
- To preserve the shine and brightness of the piece, please keep it in a dry place.
Ready to ship. We will send you an update with the tracking details as soon as we send. Shipping depends on the country. More information about the shipping here.
If you have any questions regarding your order, would like us to help you with your ring size, or just want to say hello, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org