Shipping & Returns
Once the order is placed, an email will be sent to confirm the purchase. Each piece is handmade in our studio in an unique way so we took up to 15-20 working days.
The cost of each shipment will be calculated automatically and detailed at the time of confirming the purchase so that it is always approved by the customer before confirming the payment.
*Due to the situation caused by Covid-19, delivery times may be a little longer.
Unfortunately, as we make each piece by order, we don’t offer refunds for change of mind purchases, so please make your selection carefully. If you have any questions, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to make an exchange for another size, you will need to make a return and place a new order. Please, email us at email@example.com to get a refund on the shipping costs that may be added to your second order.
Once you have received your order, you have 15 days to make the exchange for another size.
You have to follow these steps:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the reference (s) you want to send back and the correct size.
2. The returned articles should be packaged in original condition with the original labels.
3. Contact an authorized courier service or local post office and send the pieces to the following address:
Calle Burriana 44, Bajo derecha
46004, Valencia, Spain
* Until such time as we receive an item in our store it remains the customer’s responsibility.
*There is a fee for every return that will be deducted from your refund when the return is processed. Original shipping costs are not refunded.
The product must be in perfect conditions and the original labels need to be included.
We always want to make sure the size before to start the production, it is very important for us to not make waste of any piece so you should make sure:
A) Measuring the circumference. Cut a narrow strip of paper and wrap it firmly around your finger. Make a mark where the two ends join. Unroll the paper and measure with a ruler until the mark.
B) Measure the inner diameter of a ring that you currently own.
We recommend to avoid direct contact with water and others like alcohol, perfumes and lotions.
Save them separately inside a cloth bag or its original box. This avoid scratches and blows.
PLATING & TARNISH
To ensure your gold plated jewellery continues to live its best life, avoid;
- All liquids including water, salt water, chlorine, shampoo & conditioner, perfume, soap, make-up, fake tan, hairspray, cleaning products, lotions, oils and oxidising agents.
- Swimming, showering and washing your hands – always remove your jewellery first.
- Jewellery must be removed before any kind of exercise. Sweat is a complex, natural thing and it can speed up tarnish.
- Gently polish with a soft cloth. Don’t use any cleaning products as this can damage plating.
We also have an exclusive cleaning service for customers that includes cleaning and maintenance.