TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing and browsing this website or using its services, you expressly and fully accept these General Terms and Conditions and the documents referred to in them. For this reason, we recommend that you read them carefully. If you do not agree with their content, you should not use this website.
If you have any questions regarding the General Terms and Conditions or the Privacy and Cookies Policy, you can contact us by any of the means described below.
1. LEGAL INFORMATION
The owner of this website is SIMUERO S.L. (hereinafter, "Simuero" or "we"), a Spanish company with registered office at C/Burriana 44, Bajo Derecha, registered in the Mercantile Register of Murcia, volume 3482, folio 151, page MU-103467), and CIF B02902260, with telephone (+627112130) and email email@example.com.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using our website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
- Not to place any false or fraudulent orders, nor to register or place orders by deliberately providing false or inaccurate information or by impersonating a third party.
- Not to carry out any action aimed at damaging, blocking, damaging, rendering useless, overloading, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website, in such a way as to prevent its normal use.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this website for illicit purposes expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of use, which are contrary to the rights and interests of Simuero, its users and/or third parties.
- To periodically review these General Conditions, or any other applicable conditions, checking the changes that, where appropriate, may have been made.
Likewise, it is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites not belonging to Simuero, which allow access to our website, without prior consent. The existence of hyperlinks on external websites does not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by Simuero of its contents or services.
The User will be responsible for all damages of any nature that Simuero or any third party may suffer as a consequence of the non-fulfilment of any of the obligations to which they are subject by virtue of these General Conditions or the law in relation to the access and/or use of this page.
3. AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
The articles offered through the website www.simuero.com will be available in the following territories: Europe, America, Australia and Asia except Russia and North Korea.
By placing an order on the www.simuero.com website, you are making an offer to purchase subject to the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
To place your order, you must follow the online purchase procedure and click on "Authorise payment". If your offer is accepted by Simuero, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been processed (the "Order Confirmation"). We will also inform you by e-mail that the product has been shipped (the "Shipping Confirmation"). The contract for the purchase of a product will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
Although we will do our best to always process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that require us to refuse to process an order after we have sent the Order Confirmation, and we reserve the right to do so at any time, at our sole discretion. If your offer is not accepted and your account has already been debited, the amount will be refunded in full.
By placing an order, you undertake that all information and personal details are true and accurate and that you are authorised to pay for the items ordered using the relevant credit or debit card and that there are sufficient funds in the relevant account to cover the cost of the order.
The price of the products will be as stated on our website from time to time, except in the case of obvious error. These prices may change at any time, but except in the above case, any changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Confirmation of Order.