About the Data Controller: Who are we?
- Registered name: SIMUERO, S.L. Registered address: Calle Burriana 44, bajo derecha, 46005, Valencia.
- VAT Number: B02902260
- Telephone: 627112130
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Here at SIMUERO S.L. we process your data of a personal nature for the following purposes:
- To perform, fulfil and execute the purchase contract (hereinafter, the Contract) for the products you have purchased or any other contract by and between the two parties.
- To address requests for information that you may submit.
- To provide you with information about SIMUERO’s products including commercial notices concerning said products by email or other similar electronic means of communication.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis that enables us to process your personal data depends on the purpose of said processing, namely: in the case of contracts for the sale of SIMUERO's products, we need to process your data to perform the object of the Contract.
In the case of Customer Service, there is a legitimate interest in processing your data in order to address your inquiries and complaints. In the case of commercial notices, the legal basis for processing your commercial data is the consent you provide by ticking the associated box on the contact form, thus consenting to receive our Newsletter or other commercial information by the appropriate means.
How long will we keep your data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. Once this purpose has been fulfilled we will only store your data if there is a legal duty to retain them.
With which entities will we share your data?
Your personal data will only be shared with collaborators the involvement of which is required to fulfil the purpose of processing the data, i.e.:
- Financial institutions.
- Transport and delivery service providers.
- Marketing and advertising service providers such as advertising agencies.
- Your data of a personal nature will not be assigned any other third parties unless we are legally required to do so.
What rights do you have once you have granted your consent to processing of your personal data?
You may exercise the following rights:
- The right of access: in order to know which data is being processed.
- Right to rectification: of inaccurate or erroneous personal data.
- The right to erasure: whenever possible (unless, for example, there is a legal obligation to retain them).
- Right to restrict processing: whenever the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is doubtful. In these cases we may retain the data to exercise our rights or for defence against claims.
- The right to object to the processing: when the legal basis that enables us to process your personal data is our legitimate interest.
- The right to data portability: when the legal basis that enables us to process your personal data is the existence of a legitimate interest, a contractual relationship or your express written consent.
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing by SIMUERO, SL.
You are hereby informed of your right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos AEPD (https://www.aepd.es/es ).
Mandatory or optional nature of the information with which you provide Simuero
By ticking the appropriate boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or on the online forms, you expressly, voluntarily and categorically accept the condition that your personal data is necessary for the service provider to address your request. Providing the data requested in the remaining fields is voluntary. As a USER, you guarantee that the data of a personal nature provided to the DATA CONTROLLER is true and accurate. You hereby agree to notify the latter in the event of any changes to them. The DATA CONTROLLER informs you that all required data requested through the Website are mandatory, since they are necessary to provide a high-quality service. We cannot guarantee that the services we provide will meet your expectation's or your needs if you fail to provide all the mandatory data.
The data controller guarantees that the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures required by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD to protect your rights and freedoms have been implemented and that you have been notified of all the information required to enable you to exercise said rights.
Please contact us at the following email or postal address if you have any questions or comments or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data: email@example.com or Calle Burriana 44, bajo derecha, 46005, Valencia, Spain.