Redeeming the Simuero Gift Card is very simple. Inside, you'll find the code necessary to make your purchase.
- Each card is personal and non-transferable, containing a predetermined amount preloaded for you to make your purchase on simuero.com.
- Select your favorite pieces and add them to your cart.
- Begin the checkout process.
- Enter your Gift Card code on the payment screen.
- The total amount of your Gift Card will be applied to your account.
- Any remaining balance will be credited for future purchases.
- Receive your order at the address of your choice and enjoy your purchase.
Your Gift Card will be valid for 12 months from the moment of issuance.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The code associated with each Gift Card is personal and non-transferable, and it can only be redeemed on our website.
- Items purchased with a Gift Card are not subject to exchange or refund.
- All purchases made with Gift Cards are governed by the same terms and conditions that apply to orders paid with credit cards or other specified conventional payment methods in our Terms and Conditions.
CARE GUIDE FOR YOUR PIECES
Time is the most precious value in our pieces, with over 180 minutes dedicated to each one. These small metal sculptures embody the true essence of craftsmanship. That's why we want to invite you to share your life with your pieces by our side. Because time is always the best gift.
We believe this is a good time to share with you some specific care tips to keep the pieces and extend their beauty and life over time. Jewelry has a huge personal and emotional value that deserves to be cherished.
- Avoid direct contact between your piece and any kind of liquids, including water, soap, perfume or lotions.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering or washing your hands.
- Jewelry must be removed before any kind of exercise. Sweat, although natural, is complex and can accelerate tarnishing.
- Keep your pieces separately inside a cloth bag or in their original box to avoid scratches and blows.
- Do not use cleaning products for your jewelry. Just polish them gently with a soft cloth.
- Enjoy your pieces and love them throughout their life.
Any doubt, you can email us at email@example.com